Fire Safety TipsIN THE EVENT OF A FIRE - GET OUT AND STAY OUTSMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES - TEST THEM REGULARLYMATCHES AND LIGHTERS ARE NOT TOYS - KEEP THEM AWAY FROM CHILDRENBUILDING A NEW HOUSE? CONSIDER A HOME SPRINKLER SYSTEMBE FIRE SAFE THIS WINTER - REMEMBER THE "HEATER METER" RULEPLAN TO GET OUT - PLAN AND PRACTICE A HOME FIRE ESCAPE PLAN
- Summer Fire Safety Story
- Fire in the laundry at The Lodge, Pauatahanui Inlet
- Guess what’s likely causing domestic appliance fires? You.
- Investigation underway after fire destroys part of Porirua shopping block
- Fire damages Porirua commercial block
- Unattended cooking possible cause of housing unit fire in Porirua
- Family run maze of smoke, flames, to escape ‘beast’ of a fire that took everything